Make your own perfume at the 4160Tuesdays studio.
It's friendly and good fun but still serious perfumery.
- Smelling natural and synthetic materials
- Smelling finished fragrances from Sarah's collection
- Guided blending, to help you make your own fragrance
- Your own scent to take with you
Read the Guardian's piece all about what happens here.
Read all about it, and book your date here.
Brick Walls & Flaming Hoops: Professional two-days workshops
For everyone considering launching their own fragrances, whether they want to make them or commission them.
We have so many people call us to ask how we made it happen, we decided to set it all out in a two day course.
We include hands on, very practical advice on:
- regulations: IFRA, EU and new UK cosmetics regulations
- shipping dangerous goods
- reaching your customers
- retail - the reality
- finance for people who aren't that happy with figures
- social media
The portable perfumery
We occasionally pack up the 4160Tuesdays Portable Perfumery and run workshops at other venues. We've done this for Waitrose, Creamer & Co, Gucci, The Beaumont Hotel, Henrick's and Google. These are usually one to two hours, depending on the group size, and we'll agree a theme that suits your event.
If you'd like to talk about running something different, call us on 020 8749 8015 or email us.