Make your own perfume at the 4160Tuesdays studio. (We'll also come to you.)
Making Days at our Studio
Days start at 10.30 for 11, and run until we're finished - somewhere between 4 and 6.
It's friendly and good fun but still serious perfumery.
- Smelling natural and synthetic materials
- Smelling finished fragrances from Sarah's collection
- Guided blending, to help you make your own fragrance
- 30ml of your own scent to take with you
- a 30ml bottle or a taster set of 4160Tuesdays fragrances
- tea, coffee, fruit & biscuits and champagne at the end to celebrate.
Read the Guardian's piece all about what happens here.
Read all about it, and book your date here.
Professional two-days workshops
For everyone considering launching their own fragrances, whether they want to make them or commission them.
We have so many people call us to ask how we made it happen, we decided to set it all out in a two day course.
We include hands on, very practical advice on:
- reaching your customers
- finance for people who aren't that happy with figures
- social media
The next workshop is in September 2016. Read more.
The Wall of Scent
If you're not quite ready for a whole day of perfume, book an afternoon.
- learn about the Helpful Hexagon of Heart Notes and find out what kinds of perfumes you prefer.
Read more and book your date here.
The portable perfumery
We also pack up the 4160Tuesdays Portable Perfumery and run workshops at other venues. These are one to two hours, depending on the group size, and we'll agree a theme that suits your event.