Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
We like to treat our customers the way we'd like to be treated.
1. 4160Tuesdays Ltd is a craft perfumery, owned and run by perfumer Sarah McCartney and director Nick Randell.
Our address is Unit 8 Issigonis House, Cowley Road, London W3 7UN, UK.
4160Tuesdays is a UK registered trademark.
We make our perfumes by hand, according to UK and EU regulations, complying with the International Fragrance Association (IFRA) regulations, in London W3.
If we made a mistake with your order or the product is faulty, please let us know on 4160Tuesdays.email@example.com or 020 8749 8015 and we will replace it or refund you straight away, not a problem.
2. Perfume is personal. If your perfume is exactly as we intend it to be, you've opened and used it, and you just don't like it, we can't resell that bottle so we can't refund you or exchange it.
4160Tuesdays' webshop sells samples so you can try ours without committing yourself to a bigger bottle. Our scents are quite individual, and you can't always tell from our descriptions whether you'll like them or not. Please do test them first, either at one of our retailers, or with a sample set.
Most of our workshops sell out. If you book then find that you can't use the place(s) please let us know.
Up to 30 days before the date you booked we will give you a full refund.
29-14 days before you book, we will transfer you to a different date.
If you cancel less than 14 days before the event, we can't refund or transfer you, but you can send someone else in your place, or you can choose perfume to the value of your voucher.
4. Everyone makes mistakes. If you spot something we've done wrong, we're happy to put it right. Please do let us know.
5. We aim to fulfil orders within three working days; sometimes there's only one person at the studio, and when we're very busy it will take longer.
Occasionally our UK parcels go missing in the post. We have proof of posting for all of them, so let us know if yours hasn't arrived.
Our mainland Europe and Ireland parcels are delivered by Interlink. We need your phone number and an email in order to be able to to arrange your delivery.
6. Our website is copyright 4160Tuesdays Ltd, 2011-2017.
7. We list our approved retailers on this website. Please do not byy from anyone else as we can't be certain if they are genuine.
8. All the usual UK contracts apply. You pay us; we send you lovely things.
9. Our packaging (and in the case of samples, the leaflet we send out with them) declares all allergens in the ingredients lists as EU law states. These are usually from the natural materials we use to make our perfumes. Please check the ingredients lists first, particularly if you have any cosmetics allergies.